"Hurry To Check Today Special Offer And Discount On Sigma 17-35mm f/2.8-4 EX DG IF HSM Aspherical Super Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Minolta and Sony SLR Cameras Right Now To Avoid Your Disappointment"
A super wide-angle zoom lens with a 104 degrees angle of view, and large aperture. This lens is ideal for Digital SLR Cameras. Includes 4 Year Service Plan (1 year international warranty plus 3 years extended warranty). Item Specifications: Product Description: Sigma EX wide-angle zoom lens - 17 mm - 35 mm Weight: 19.8 oz Length: 3 in Min Focus Range: 10.6 in Lens System: Wide-angle zoom lens Lens Aperture: F/2.8-4.0 Focus Adjustment: Automatic, manual Focal Length: 17 mm - 35 mm Mounting Type: Minolta A-type Lens Construction: 13 group(s) / 16 element(s) Filter Size: 77 mm Special Functions: Wide angle, zoom
- Brand: Sigma
- Model: 510-205
- Dimensions: .74 pounds
- 17mm Ultra-Wide-Angle to 35mm wide-angle zoom lens for Minolta AF cameras
- 11.5x total magnification
- Focuses as close as 19.7 inches at all focal lengths and as far as infinity
- Aspherical lenses maximize optical performance in a smaller and lighter design
- Perfect hood reduces light glare
From the Manufacturer
Sigma's 17-35mm f2.8-4 EX is one of the EX Series lenses. It combines a fast f2.8-4 maximum aperture with ultra wide angle zoom lens of 17-35mm. It incorporates aspherical lens elements in the front, as well as rear lens groups, to correct spherical aberration. It also incorporates internal focusing to prevent deterioration of the optical quality at close distances and to eliminate rotation of the front barrel during focusing. A "perfect hood" is provided. The lens materials used in this new lens are lead and arsenic free ecological glass.
Lens elements that are not spherical can reduce the total number of elements required in a lens design. They can deliver better performance while reducing weight and size. Aspherical lenses maximize optical performance while minimizing lens size and weight. Aspherical lenses help reduce some of the problems usually associated with wide angles and zooms, such as lens flare and edge distortion. They also help deliver higher quality telephoto images.
- Lens Constructions: 14 groups, 15 elements
- Angle of View (Diagonal): 103.7º-63.4º
- Number of blade in diaphragm: 8
- Minimum Aperture: f32-45
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 19.7 inches
- Magnifications: 11.5x
- Filter Size: 82 millimeters
- Dimensions (Dia x Length): 3.5 by 3.3 inches
- Weight: 14.1 ounces